Finding the Best Gutter Installation Services Near Prior Lake MN
Are you in need of a gutter installation service near Prior Lake MN? If you are, you’ve come to the right place. Waterboy Gutters is a full-service gutter company that provides gutter and downspout installation, along with repair services. Our team has experience installing a wide range of different gutters, downspouts, and drain tile. We can also customize your gutter system for such things as rain barrels, under decking and custom landscaping. We will take a look at your home and provide you our expert opinion on the type of gutters that would be right for you. We offer both K-style and half-round gutters made from a variety of different materials.
Our Different Gutter Installation Services
Most people don’t realize that there are options when it comes to gutters. They’re not all the same, and the type of gutters that are best for your home may not necessarily be the best for another house near you. That’s why you need to have an expert evaluate your gutter needs before you hire someone to install them or try to install them yourself.
Gutters have to be hung perfectly level or the entire system may back up. The pieces must be correctly attached to your home and to each other so there’s no danger of them falling and hurting someone or damaging your property. For that reason, you want to always work with a professional who has installed gutters near you, like Waterboy Gutters.
Before you have your guttering installed, you first have to decide on what type of gutters you need.
- K-style gutters are flat on the back and the bottom, while the front side is usually done in some kind of decorative or interesting shape. Many of these gutters look almost like the crown molding you may have installed in your house. Besides being decorative, they are also very functional.
- Half-round gutters, on the other hand, look like someone took a tube and cut it in half. They are almost a perfect half-circle shape. You’ll usually find half-round gutters on older houses, and in some historic neighborhoods, you may be required to use this style so that your house continues to look as it did when it was built.
In addition to shape, you also have to decide on the material for your gutters.
- Aluminum is the most popular material for gutters because it’s very lightweight and can be installed quickly and easily. It doesn’t rust, and it can stand up to heavy rains and snow. It can also be painted if you hate the color. It’s very budget-friendly, too.
- Seamless aluminum, also called continuous aluminum, is a very modern type of guttering system. These gutters are built on-site using a fabricator. The gutters have very few seams, which means there are fewer places where leaks can occur. They’re slightly more expensive than standard aluminum gutters, but the cost is often negligible.
- Copper, on the other hand, is more expensive but does look amazing. It doesn’t rust, either. Copper gutters can often be found on historic homes or on high-end houses. You don’t have to paint copper, but you do need a professional to install it. Copper gutters require welding to seal all of the joints and seams.
Top Gutter Installation in Minnesota
Our experience has led us to being named as one of the top gutter installation teams in Prior Lake Minnesota. We have a proven track record of excellence, and any gutter system we install will last for years. Whether you need a completely new set of gutters or you simply need a few repairs here and there, our team can assist you.
Gutters can provide your home with a number of protections. By collecting and channeling water away from certain parts of your home, your gutters can protect your foundation, your landscaping, and more.